One of the qualities of youthful skin is its ability to hold water and retain a balanced amount of moisture. Remember how dewy and soft a baby’s skin always looks? It is because babies are born with a high amount of Hyaluronic Acid in their skin. Hyaluronic Acid is a natural structural component of the skin, and is present in connective tissue throughout the human body. It has been well documented that newborn skin contains large amounts of HA and that it decreases as we age. Therefore, a practical way to recapture youth is by applying pure HA topically to revitalize the damaged and decreased HA content of the skin. It penetrates the skin’s upper layers to improve and support the skin.
The benefits of Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, HA) are boundless, and it is one of the most interesting ingredients in skin care today. Naturally found in the body, hyaluronic acid hydrates, moisturizes, and creates fullness, allowing your skin to become more youthful and radiant. While we can’t turn back the clock on our age, we can do some things to possibly help restore our skins’ HA content to hydrate and moisturize it for a fresher, more supple look and feel. The benefits of using Hyaluronic Acid are exciting!
- Hyaluronic acid is a gift to your skin. It plumps and smooths your skin for a more soft and radiant complexion.
- Hyaluronic acid molecules have a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1,000 times their weight in water…thus HA acts as a hydration agent to your skin.
- HA firms, plumps and smooths skin for a younger, fresher, more radiant look and feel.
- HA penetrates the skin’s layers better and restores natural and youthful elasticity to the skin.
- HA can be used for post laser treatments, post peels, and sunburns.
- HA is fantastic for itchy, flaky red skin that gets red and is scaly and dry.
- HA is acceptable for all skin types. From oily skin to dry or sensitive skin, hyaluronic acid delivers concentrated moisture and long-lasting hydration properties, yet it is incredibly gentle with a lightweight texture.
- Different from collagen,hyaluronic acid is able to penetrate the skin’s upper layers to moisturize and hydrate the skin when it is applied topically in a serum or cream. It forms an air permeable layer and penetrates into the dermis, thus giving skin more elasticity and suppleness. The protective barrier on the skin locks in moisture, which gives the skin a youthful appearance.
The moisturizing and hydration qualities of Hyaluronic Acid cannot be ignored. They are paramount with regard to your skin and its aging process. Our skin doesn’t maintain moisture as it once did when we were younger, and the loss of firmness, pliancy and suppleness is of great concern. Hyaluronic Acid will revitalize skin’s outer layer and enhance your skin’s moisture content beyond compare to give you the look and feel of a more youthful hydrated appearance.